Friday, June 1, 2012

My SAHM Style: Those Jeans Again

 What a wonderful change of weather we have today and yesterday. It is around the 60s today people. Yes! Finally. Although after this it will be another hot and humid weather, that's why we are making the best out of this weather. We went for a walk to the park today and while walking, my husband and I were talking about how this weather reminds us of summer in Colorado up in the mountains. It was a beautiful, beautiful walk!

Anyway, on to my outfit. I know I am wearing the jeans yet again, but can you blame me? Don't you have a piece of clothing in your closet where you like it so much you want to wear it a lot? Well, these jeans are a new favorite of mine and the cool weather just gave me the excuse to wear it again. But then again I'll make up any excuses just for me to wear these jeans again. Don't worry, I am not gross! Nothing going on with my hair either. Just wash and wear.

 Vintage Top: Freepiled. 
It was my mother-in-law's. I wore the zippered side front instead of it being on the back.
Jeans: Target. 
I altered it and skinnied it even more to really fit me.
Shoes: blowfish.com

I am more like minimal when it comes to my outfit. No jewelry, nothing fussy. Usually I don't like to put too much thought to what I want to wear, but I want something that is comfortable yet I can still look presentable. Like I said I am a stay-at-home mom to two kids and whenever we go out and about I have to wear something comfy and can keep up with one active kid and a little baby.

Have a safe weekend, everyone!!! 

15 comments:

  1. I love those jeans....you are rocking with girlfriend :-) Dropping by from BPC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those peep-toes! wala ko anang colora sa jeans... i don't even have a yellow top! hahahah! poor me! anyway, bpc hop here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that quote, so true! Beautiful jeans..

    Visiting for 153 challenge- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/hail-in-the-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting back here :)

    great shot, colorful outfit :) looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so true wouldn't trade it doe anything!!! love the color match up! I will try this color :-) so summery! thanks for dropping by..hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so can relate about that one piece clothing na sigehan ug sol-ob. My mama always ask me kong wala na ba koy lain nakit-an sa closet. Look greats on you too. BPC hopping from http://www.inin78.com/2012/06/frankie-aiden-and-branden-photoshoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay 60's and you're wearing sleeveless mommy, can't wear that kind if if it's still on that temp range. i can see that you are very well adjusted to your place's temp zone. very nice outfit! :) late visit, sensya coz I got busy with my son's bday yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very colorful outfit and well-fitted, visiting you via color connection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yellow blends very well with your green pants. love it sis!

    visiting from #154 BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great combination of colors Momi Adin :-) you look great as always :-) Dropping by from Color Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dropping by again mommy :) I also liked the quotes you included in your pictures. what are you using in editing your photos? PS or LR?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your Yellow top, Mommy:)

    Visiting for Color Connection- hope you can stop by:)

    http://appleduffle.com/2012/06/project-of-the-month-kids-organizer.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Danda mo talaga magdala Mommy Adin.

    Thanks for joining Color Connection last week, the linky is up now for this week. Hope you can join again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed being here, Mommy Adin! And oh... I love your outfit, as usual! I super love the very last pic the most.. Model-looking kaayo! :) Yep, I have that fave outfit, too, nga pang-wash and wear kaayo. And it's funny how our kids have the same. :D

    Catching up for BPC and this is my hop for 153rd. :) Hope you can hop back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color combination! I know what you mean about jewelry with a baby. My newborn is always trying to pull off my necklaces, so I have to end up taking it off. I can just imagine with two kids. LOL. :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving your comments. I hope to see you again, soon!