Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SAHM Style: August Weather

I am talking about weather again you guys. It's just that August weather so far has been tolerable and nights are getting cooler. The other morning it was so nice and cool that I had to go outside and just soaked in all that wonderful weather. Right now as I am writing this, I hear the pitter-patter of the rain. It's a beautiful sound. It might not be much of a rain, but at least we got some. We'll take every bit of it. Anyway, since the weather has been tolerable and the nights have been cooler, I thought a repeat of this jeans would be appropriate now.


Photobucket

I am not sure, but this might be the last or second to the last photo of my SAHM style in our yard because the next time might be in our new place. I'll be taking a short time off of blogging since I am packing and getting ready for the move this Monday or Tuesday. We will see!

Photobucket

Sunglasses: courtesy of Firmoo Glasses.
Top: Vintage Bobbie Brooks, thrifted 25cents
Bag: Vintage K. Collection, thrifted 25cents
Colored Jeans: Target
Shoes: Blowfish.com

The top is just a tad bit big and I thought of altering it, but instead I just took a little bit off of the arm area because it was a bit loose and that's about it. I was going to cut some off from the sides, but it is such a nice blouse and the material is airy and flowy that I am afraid of ruining it, so I left it that way. I figured if I pair it with a skinny jeans that it will be fine. What do you think guys? I also thought of refashioning it and make it into like a mullet or hi-lo top. I just tucked in the front so I don't look like I am pregnant again because I am not. I just gained weight, that's all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. nice pose! good luck to your new place...do you need someone to help you packing? i am available..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great photos and poses! Love the color of your pants too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move - very exciting. Another cool casual outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. agoy, pagka hot sa mama...hehhehe! super like your outfit mamiAdin...love those shoes and poses! you did not get weight at all...ni niwang gani ka ug samot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for moving!!!! It's a lot of work, but always exciting!

    You look great! And now I wanna go thrifting instead of going to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make a nice one for modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so comfortable! I do too, like the color of your pants..can't wait to see pictures of your new place! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i super love your shoes! outfit is very fashionable. thank you for joining bpc!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweety love ur top n bag!! :)
    thx for ur comment
    Im now following u on gfc.. Hope u follow me back on gfc n like my facebook page
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are such a fashionista :) love outfit and once again i love your poses and pretty momi.

    BPC

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your vintagy get-up and most especially your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful model. Good luck to your new place. Dropping by from " Color Connection"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit! I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that outfit so chic! We had two rainy days and I am want another one week of sunny days hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice look.. simple and chic

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/
    (check out the Giveaway on my blog, its open worldwide)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the top and shoes! I hope you have an uneventful move :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay, I noticed the shoes..pahiram haha. bpc visit here

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love! i am thinking of getting the same color of jeans, but im not sure if it will look good on me since i have fat legs. lol. but it looks good on you mommy Adin. i love how u alter your shirt and the way u dress it. =)

    from BPC 221.. catching up to 225. hehe.. ulahi kaau ko. bahala na basta dili lang absent. hehe

    http://www.myphotomeme.com/2012/08/11/virginia-beach-view-from-the-ocean/

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww! you look fab Momi Adin :-) are you sure you are not a model hehehe too cute :-) love the shots :-) Returning from BPC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The blue of the jeans highlights the lovely flow of the top!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your flowy blouse, Adin. And best wishes with your move, and your new home. Thanks so much for linking up to Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Moving is exciting. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVe that Audrey Hepburn quote! Great outfit.

    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think that top looks lovely on you. It can be tricky with baggy tops. I'm not big but I have a large chest and as a result baggy tops don't work very well on me (I feel) because I feel like a sack of potatoes... they just hang off me. It works well on you though. Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your outfit mommy.. you always look good on what you wear... by the way, we're moving to Canada come September, also i live here in Bohol now, but grew up in Davao, finished college in Cebu... to answer you questions.. hehehe... late 221 bpc hop here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your sandals, beautiful and sassy!

    Visiting from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/08/toy-story-sharpa-blanket.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ganda ng shoes!

    Visiting from Blue Monday..
    Elephant Ride is my BLUE, would be delighted for your comment. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the jeans! And nice quote to accompany your photo.

    xo,
    Anh
    www.modthirtyone.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for joining Color Connection last week Mami Adin. THe linky is up for this week, hope you'd join again.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like your sandals mommy :D you look skinny na ha. sorry for the l8 visit, hope you could visit my Blue Monday here: http://www.memorylanebymel.com/memory-lane-monday-27-clinton-square-park-travels-at-syracuse-part-1/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving your comments. I hope to see you again, soon!