Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Product Review: Kit-Cat Klock

For my Chetopian Family readers, today I am doing a product review on this Kit-Cat Klock that was sent to me last week. The Kit-Cat Klock company was generous enough to send me a cute and fun clock from one of their collection. For some of you who have not heard or have not known about a Kit-Cat Klock, here is a little bit of information from the company before I go on.


"Since the mid 1930's--in the midst of the Great Depression-- the Kit-Cat Klock has been inspiring hope and entertaining the world with his rolling eyes and wagging tail. Kit-Cat & Kitty-Cat continue to bring joy to the millions, but not just as animated clocks.


Today Kit-Cat is a positive character enriching the lives of many with his optimistic philosophy on life."


Photobucket

The Kit-Cat Klock came in the mail in this cute little box along with an instruction, a postcard and a greeting card with Kit-Cat's face on it (of course).

Photobucket

It requires two (2) C-batteries.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The assembly was also an easy one. If you are someone who does not like to assemble things or read instructions, this is really easy. I on the other hand is different. I like to assemble things myself and try figuring it out first until I give up and let someone else or my husband do it. Well, this was easy.

- First, you read the instruction. It is short and clear.
- Open the back of the clock carefully, and you will find a foam that protects the clock, then you remove it.

- Inside you will find battery slots and you will need two "C" batteries (at least the one I have needs  C batteries) to get the clock working.

- Once you placed the batteries, now you can hook the tail part of the clock, which it should be easy for you to figure it out. It goes on the rectangular hole on the bottom.

- The shiny part of the tail goes on the front and vice versa. Once you got that going, then you can put the cover back on and hang on the wall. The clock is ready to use. Just swing the tail to the side to get it going.

- Be careful when assembling because there are some fragile parts to the clock. Attaching the tail should not be hard because the instruction comes with an illustration.

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, I told you how quick and easy that was. It probably took me a long while to read the instruction than to assemble it. I love the looks of the clock and the color. This one I got is in Classic black, but of course Kit-Cat Klock comes in different colors as well like white, pink and blue. The white and the pink are the girly ones where they are wearing pearl necklaces and the Black and Blue are the ones wearing the bow ties. Absolutely cute!!! I think it would also be a cute clock to hang in the baby's room, don't you think? The best thing about this, is that it is "Made In The USA". You have got to love that! My little ones really like the clock and they thought it was theirs to play with.
Photobucket

So, if you want to buy a clock something that is fun, cute, different and made in the USA, you should try the Kit-Cat Klock. I am glad and thankful that I got the chance to try this American classic clock which continues to put the smile back into our faces for 80 years. Yes, Happy 80th Anniversary to the Kit-Cat Klock!

Note: The product was sent to me for free, but my thoughts and opinion are 100% mine. I did not receive any money for this post.

 photo BlogPRPolicy_zps0cff772d.jpg

29 comments:

  1. This looks awesome mami adin, i like the black color and the design sa cat. im sure the kids love that cat clock, looks like toy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute! I love the pink one.. this would be fun for my daughter's room.

    p.s. I like your voice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting you back momi:) cute ba ani ni kitcat ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool... surely kids are gonna love it...

    hope they do bring it here in the philippines so i can buy one for my little zachy... not sure why but he's into clocks.. :))

    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww you got one too? :( wa man ko replayi nila. but i'm happy for you :D ka cute sa mga model samot na mga bb's mga artistahin kaayo ug dagway :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is cute.I like the blue color just in case the company give me one for review, ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a cute clock..I've seen one but I didn't know that this clock has a name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome review! now, that's a cute looking cat clock....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww! what a cute clock indeed Momi Adin :-) your kids are so adorable. They sure love their new clock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see how your kids love your new black cat clock. I find the color white cuter though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good item to be hanged on the wall :)Is this available on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful post! Absolutely great photos ♥

    Lots of love,

    Nicoleta

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute clock Momi Adin...so adorable :-) I try to pitch this too, hopefully will give me a chance to do a review too :-) Returning from BPC.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/a-swing-set-at-his-classmates-backyard/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! i love it! i want one like that, i bet my hubby would be smiling looking at it. u know he is a cat person. =) this clock reminds me of Felix the cat. hehe good review mommy Adin.

    from BPC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, this is a fun wall clock indeed! This is cute and entertaining for the kids...great to be placed in kids room as it will inspire them to read time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Kit-Kat clock seem to be welcomed by everyone in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that kit-cat clock looks so cute, that would also look awesome in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. nyahaha karun pa ko nibisita. aguy, hantud karun la pa gyud ko nahuman sa akong gi-review. hehehe I love your kit-cat, i'm sure your kids enjoyed it. my kids love it and they keep on staring on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ayy, looks so cute! This would make teaching kids how to "read" time easier....cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw...that looks cool. Kids would love this clock a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hihi.. that is sooo cute! i like its moving eyes and tail. agree, it looks kind of scary at first. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!! That is a cool product Mommy Adin! i want the blue one!!! :) How nice of them to have sent you one. Ako pud unta no? Lol. Abi ko chocolate lang ang Kit kat, naa man pud diay clock! :D

    BPC hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. aw.. this is really cute! look at the little ones. they love it too! it look a bit scary though at night, i wish its eyes would glow too. haha.. i love ur video mommy Adin, u have a very cute voice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute lagi ni! reminds me of Felix the cat. I want the White one! BPC hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice clock, we got compliments from visitors on our Kit-cat clock too :D 366 blog photo challenge visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Definitely like everyone else said, you do have a very cute voice mommy Adin! And yeah, the Kit-Cat clock is so cute. If I got one, I would like to put it at the back in our front door. hehe! Sorry karon lang nka-comment og gipangita jud nko imong post sa LPT kay nag-promise ra ba ko. :)

    Good morning there mommy Adin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. ang cute ng bebe mo! hihihi I am not into cats so I think I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. although the family is not really much a cat lover, that one is really nice and would be a great addition on any room.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is so cute!! Every family with children should have one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving your comments. I hope to see you again, soon!