Summer is officially here! Today surely is that hot-and-humid kind of day and tomorrow is supposed to be hotter than today. And means less yard activity and stay indoors where it is nice and cool. Thank goodness to the air conditioner! It is a good thing my yard work is done.
Anyway, since it is summer and the temperature's rising, time to bust out those fun, colorful summer appropriate clothes. And I thought it would be nice to share with you this lovely dress that I got from the Fresh produce and it is called the Hi Lo Dress in Bright Coral. For those of you who do not know what Fresh Produce is, it is an online store that sells fun, colorful, comfortable and stylish collection of clothing and accessories for women of all shapes and sizes, and for kids too. Please read below for a quick information and for more of my own product review.
"For nearly three decades, Fresh Produce has delighted women as a lifestyle brand known for its original prints, vibrant color and stylish, comfortable clothing. Today, Fresh Produce designs, manufactures and markets a leading women's and children's lifestyle brand of clothing that is primarily made in the USA.
The heart of the Fresh Produce is rooted in the positive impact of color. We love color and want our customers to light up the room in our clothes. From casual tops and feminine dresses to decorative scarves and stylish pants, Fresh Produce is dedicated to creating feel-good clothes women want to wear every day. The coastal-inspired colors and broad assortment of easy-to-wear pieces are flattering and comfortable on all shapes and sizes and are available in Extra Fresh plus sizes as well as children’s styles. The comfortable fabrics, fit and style reflect carefree ease.
Fresh Produce clothes are available at 26 company-owned retail boutiques, online and at more than 500 independent retailers throughout the continental US, Canada, Hawaii and the Caribbean, including 13 ‘Handpicked’ dealer locations. The Handpicked dealers utilize the Fresh Produce retail trade dress and stock a broad assortment of Fresh Produce’s most current styles. "
The Hi Lo dress is an asymmetrical work of art. Cotton Voile trim adds colorful depth to the flowing hem and the fit is sure to flatter. 92% Rayon 8% Lycra. Trim: 100% Cotton Voile. Made in the USA, flared hem with cotton voile trim, bra friendly straps, empire waist and fitted bodice.
- This Hi Lo Bright Coral dress from Fresh Produce is absolutely lovely. It is of great quality; the material is NOT thin so you don't need a slip on underneath.
- I love the shape, cut and style of the dress. It is fitted, but not tight. Comfortable to wear, it has a good stretch, and I also love that the straps of the dress are wide enough so it is a bra-friendly dress, which is perfect for people who need more support on the bust area.
- I love the empire waist design as it accentuates the narrowest part of your body to give you a sexier look.
- It is true to size. But because I am a really shorty mama, the length of the dress for me is a lot longer compare to the model and that's not an issue for me. I do love a maxi dress!
- The dress is also versatile because I can dress it up with a pair of sexy heels or wedges, and I can dress it down with a pair of flip-flops, flats or sandals. Whichever pair of shoes you choose, you will still look gorgeous in this dress. What a perfect dress for the summer.
- The cotton voile trim on the bottom of the dress adds flare and fun.
- Versatility, quality, and style are some of the keys to buying clothes. And I do believe that the Fresh Produce offers those things. When you buy clothes made of great quality, we are actually saving some money. Because it means it is durable, it will last longer, less buying clothes and we get more wear out of your clothing. Yes it might be a bit pricey, but considering the quality of the dress and it is made in the USA, it is worth it. Thank you, Fresh Produce!
Like Fresh Produce on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Pinterest: